Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Story Of Conflicts

Sometime we also can meet or involve some conflicts. I remember that time when my friend had a big argument with couple. My friends and I went to swim on a sunny day. When we went there were so many people over the pool. As we know, the pool was crowded and sometime we could touch someone not on purpose. So on that time, my friend touched a woman when he tried to swim from this side to other side. However, when my friend felt it and him also made the apology to her on first time; but when they got arrived and that woman said that my friend didn’t say sorry to her. So my fiend didn’t think much, he just thought that woman didn’t heard because on the pool might so noisy. Then my friend said sorry again to her, but she also thought that my friend on purpose and her husband was looked so mad, and then we had a conflict with them. After that, I think we didn’t do anything wrong because we also apologize to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment